Parochial Church Council (PCC)
The Annual Meeting of Parishioners (AMP) will be held on Sunday 29th April 2018 in the Church Hall at 11:45 a.m.
- Opening Prayers
- Minutes of the Vestry Meeting of Parishioners 2017
- Election of Churchwardens
The Annual Parochial Church Meeting to be held immediately following the AMP.
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Parish
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Parish Vision Update
- Update on Renovation Projects
- Approval of the Annual Report
- Report on numbers entered on new electoral roll
- Presentation of Parish Reports
- Elections: Parochial Church Council
- Appointments: Hon Secretary, Hon Treasurer,Hon Independent Examiner, Welcome Teams
- Closing prayers
The first meeting of the new PCC will then follow.
Please make every effort to attend. This is your opportunity to participate in important decisions about how, and by whom, the Parish is run. There are expected to be vacancies for 3 new members on the PCC. There are also vacancies for many of the sub-committees. Would you be able to stand? Nominees must be:
- At least sixteen years of age
- Actual communicants
- On the Electoral Roll of this Parish for at least six months.
To vote at the meeting you need to be on the Electoral Register. Tracy Perrett is preparing the electoral register please contact her if you would like your name added to the register. You need to have returned your registration form by Sunday 8th April to qualify to vote at the meeting.