Our local Co-op has been supporting HopeZone for the past few weeks and so far the current total for the collection at the Co-op, including money from sales of carrier bags that was added at the start, is £628.
The more members that support HopeZone and shop at Co-op, the more money they'll receive.
How to support:
- You can apply to become a member of Co-op
- Choose HopeZone as the Local Community Fund
- You can go to the link to the Local Community Fund, the profile page is (https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/9578/)
If you already have a Co-op membership log on to your account at https://membership.coop.co.uk/ and select HopeZone for six months.
How the fund works
- Every time our members buy Co‑op branded products and services, from buying a loaf of bread to planning a funeral, 1% of their spend goes to a local cause, like HopeZone.
- For the 6 months HopeZone is part of the fund the money builds up. Throughout the 6 months, members can choose which cause their contribution goes to.
- If members don't choose a cause during the 6 months we'll share the contribution they've built up equally between the causes in their community.