Ways to donate to the Church

The act of giving is a really important way in which we can all participate in the mission here at St John’s.

In particular, regular giving can be a prayerful expression of faith in action and it is vital to sustain our church, helping us to plan for the future. If you would like to make a donation to St John’s, there are a number of ways to do this.

1.    Regular giving

St John’s is a member the Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) which provides the simplest and most secure way for everyone to give to our church. PGS manage all the administration on our behalf thereby making my job a little bit easier!

When you set up a regular gift by Direct Debit with PGS, you can choose the frequency and amount of your gift and opt in to Gift Aid, if you are eligible. Through Gift Aid, we receive an extra 25p for every pound you give which makes a significant impact across the year.

To set up a regular gift online just click on this link and follow the instructions.

If you would prefer, you can set up your regular gift by phoning the PGS team on 0333 002 1271, Monday to Friday, 9-5, or completing a paper gift form which is available at the back of the church.

2.    One-off payments

Here are the details of our bank account if you wish to pay money to St Johns by BACS transfer:

Account name: PCC St John the Baptist Crowthorne
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account: 00032967


CAF Bank Ltd
25 Kings Hill Avenue
Kings Hill
West Malling
Kent ME19 4JQ

3.    Card machine and online giving

You can easily donate to St Johns on-line and by card. The card machine is mounted on the wall in the vestibule at Church, so will be available at all times.

You can also click here to pay on-line. Just select the campaign and follow the instruction. 

We do incur a small charge for online and card payments and therefore this is best for relatively small donations.

If you’d like to know more, please have a word with me or contact me via my email address tracy.perrett@crowthorneparishchurch.org.uk

If you have not yet completed a Gift Aid form and are able to do so, please contact me and I shall be pleased to send you one.

Tracy Perrett

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.