The Annual Meeting of Parishioners (AMP) will be held on Sunday 23rd April 2023 in the Church Hall after the 10 a.m. service
1. Opening Prayers
3. Minutes of the Vestry Meeting of Parishioners 2022
4. Election of Churchwardens
The Annual Parochial Church Meeting of the PCC to be held immediately following the AMP.
1. Minutes of the 2022 Annual Meeting of the Parish
2. Matters arising from the Minutes
5. Approval of the Annual Report
6. Report on numbers entered on new electoral roll
7. Presentation of Parish Reports
8. Elections: Parochial Church Council
9. Appointments: Hon Secretary, Hon Treasurer,
Hon Independent Examiner
11. Closing prayers
Please make every effort to attend. This is your opportunity to participate in important decisions about how, and by whom, the Parish is run. There are vacancies for 11 members on the PCC. We will also be electing four representatives for the Deanery Synod. There are vacancies for many of the sub-committees. Would you be able to stand? Nominees must be:
- At least sixteen years of age
- Actual communicants
- On the Electoral Roll of this Parish for at least six months.
To vote at the meeting you need to be on the Electoral Register. Tracy Perrett is preparing the electoral register please contact her if you would like your name added to the register. You need to have returned your registration form by Wednesday 29th March to qualify to vote at the meeting.
If you wish to stand for nomination to the PCC, or if you wish to nominate a candidate (with their prior consent) please contact the PCC Secretary. Candidate details, when known, will be published in the weekly newsletter.
PCC Secretary. email@example.com